And then on my run, I came across at least 10 baggies filled with dog poop (and even some in a ziploc. Gross).
Then I was sure I stepped in some, but when I lifted my running shoe, there was no trace.
Then I DID nearly trip on a giant pile of horse shit on the running trail soon thereafter.
And then I just heard a story on the radio of this musician who crapped in a shoebox that contained a tape of his music that he didn't like and gave it to his producer.
WHAT is going on. Could this all be a dream?? And what does it mean?? Help, blobmates! I'm going to bed -- I'm pooped.

3 comments:
Shit woman, can I give you a little shit? You are getting some SIGNS! The book Callings would direct you to pay attention to...YOUR SHIT! Or, maybe to let your shit go...or maybe to NOT give a shit?
I dunno, maybe you could sell your story to NE (with a photo of you with dog shit crumbs at the corners of your yap, a...shit-eating grin!
SHIT! It's late, I gotta go to bed.
Love your Blob AA,
Mot
And, this post goes back to yesterday's C. Brown, Life Balance, active participant in what the universe has in store for you post. YES, to everything Arctis and Nador said. You guys are just totally killer.
AND, there's another facet to this that underpins it all. Awareness. Noticing. Ex. Religion can be a crutch, used to escape from your daily life, or it can bring you closer to god/universe/self. Depends on your awareness and how awake you become to the universe around you and yourself AS universe. Same with drugs, or running or going to the gym. Anything we CHOOSE to do or do because we should or just default to, can be done to avoid "us" (our connection to ourselves, others, universe/GOD) or bring us closer to "us."
love you guys,
MOT
Hey Gala (my favorite kind of apple, by the way, not too tart, not too sweet),
Sorry about your shitty day, but agree with Mot about paying attention to the signs. Initially I thought your obsession with poo came from spending all that time with Charlie who is, shall we say, the ultimate food recycler.
But it probably was a little deeper than that. The dream thing gagged me though, and it takes a brave woman to own up to even having that dream. What the HELL does it mean? I too have suffered from Phantom Shit on Shoe Syndrome. Drives you nuts, doesn't it?
I had a lovely evening watching "10 Questions for the Dalai Lama" with my two dudes. Little dude LOVED the movie, oddly enough. I am ashamed out how little I knew about the Tibet/China history (i.e. I thought Tibet was a teeny little dot of land surrounded by China, when it's actually the size of Europe!).
Unexpectedly, the movie totally demystified the DL, which only made him more endearing IMO. But to think that he was confronted with the biggest challenge of his life at age 15 - one that affected the lives of millions of his people - it's mind boggling.
If you haven't seen the movie yet I recommend it, mostly for the historical value. I don't think the DL made any earth-shattering revelations in any of his answers to the 10 questions, in fact they just sounded like common sense to me. But maybe that's what sets the DL apart: when's the last time you ever heard a world leader spouting common sense? Or admitting that s/he's human and makes mistakes?
And then I got to thinking about how here's a religion whose holy land has been stolen, its monasteries and religious artifacts destroyed, millions of its followers persecuted and killed -- and their leader DEMANDS a non-violent response from his people. He's even publicly forgiven China.
How would the Middle East look today if the Christian, Muslim and Jewish faiths also followed that path of detachment from worldly property and non-violence? It's something to ponder. I know that there are many followers of those faiths who are peaceful people; no offense is intended.
Post a Comment