Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 27: Intensity Break


Ahhhhhhh, how I love my friends.  I think we all need to meet at Carlos & Charlies and do tequila shooters and ponder the meaning of life.
AND, that's about as profound as I can get today, my dears.  Tired from the drive.  And it feels really great to be in this cushy bed with a billion pillows and down comforters in my sister's cool and quiet basement bedroom.  I love the smell of her house, and constant supply of People and Us magazines.  Can life get much better?
Good night, you princes of Maine. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intensity break good. Sometimes you just need to bury your head in a nice down comforter!

Since you didn't take the surprise I left for you, I gave it to Drano today. Once she had that National Enquirer in her hot little hands she didn't even want to go have tea anymore. But she was able to hold off reading it until the drive home. Mind you, she was driving. And talking on the cell phone, although she claims she put the NE down when the phone rang. Sure.

Drano just can't get over how big Pierce Brosnan's wife has gotten. And have you seen Tony Blair's wife lately?! She makes Jennifer Love Hewitt look like a size 4.

We barely had time to discuss Ashley & Trevor since our friend Felicity dropped in, but we did have a nice discussion about flappers, muu muus and bifocals.

Anonymous said...

I would suggest satin sheets, you don't want facial lines and what-not! I IMDB'd Pierce Brosnan's wife, she WAS a lot smaller, ah, weren't we all. AND, JLH is a size 4, quit calling her fat! La Tazza time was great, glad that Cher is back, good to see Felicity, wish you were there Ashley! I think even Theo would have enjoyed the GIRL energy! (That's you, Mot) Can we ALL get together soon? Love, Nador

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way did anyone else think that "Edgy blob" was a oxymoron?

Angela Atkinson said...

So, OK, you anonymousketeers have GOT to get blobnames. I don't know who's talking??

Ronda = Tom Tom = Ronda

Isn't that the associative property?