Friday, March 28, 2008

Make Cookies, Not War!!!


I have been studying the situation with China as well as one of my personal friend's angst over her family, another friend's angst over his business partner, and yet another friend's angst over her pug.

If I were the Dalai Lama, and trying to solve all of these problems, I would say:

BAKE MORE COOKIES!!!!

Chocolate chip.  Macaroons.  Snickerdoodles.  Magic Bars.  OR, ones with marzipan.  Marzipan!  Yes to Marzipan!!!!!

It's an underused foodstuff, brings nuts back into the diet in a delicious and sugary way!  It's smooth and slides down your throat like......well..........you know.

So, dear blobmates, trot on over to the grocery store, pick up some marzipan, and let's get a bakin', shall we girls (and girly boy).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the Dalai Lama were to make cookies for the Chinese Army, what type of cookies would he bake? I think he'd make fortune cookies full of little Tibetan wisdoms like "Whatever you are doing is the most beautiful thing." It would boost their self esteem.

If you're baking cookies for pugs, remember no chocolate or you could kill them. Oops - I just said something to someone I probably shouldn't have.

I think Hillary would make those slice & bake cookies from the grocery store, and then pass them off as her great, great grandmother's blue-ribbon-winning recipe. And then when she was busted, she would say "I didn't mean to imply that I had baked them from scratch. I make LOTS of cookies, I don't really remember making this specific batch."

George W. would have to make some type of no-bake cookie, since he can't be trusted with scary things like ovens or matches.

Obama would make oreos,to symbolize the harmonious relationship between blacks and whites that will follow his election.

Boy, you really were out of blob ideas, weren't you? But I see you still had the marzipan craving.

Anonymous said...

Ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony. Ahh, another of Confucious' tidbits o' wisdom!

Arctis, Hillary would simply not bake cookies, she get some stupid housewife in the 'village' to do it for her. You can't dodge sniper fire in an apron!

I would bake some Peanut Butter Buddy bars for my buddies. You were just what the psychiatrist ordered yesterday, thank you. And, I laid in bed until 7:30 this morning and never had to raise my voice. Positive reinforcement for negative behavior. Works for me!!

I tried to brush my teeth with marzipan once. I would rather eat toothpaste. The End.

Anonymous said...

Um, not the end.

Girlie Boy wieighing in here.

Marzipan? MARZIPAN? Go to any cookie store or bake shop and here's what you'll see. Hordes of kids lined up in front of the choco chips, penis butters and other human-intended delectables, and over in the Marzipan section, some toothless old biddy splaining that her granny used to bake them CAUSE THEY RAN OUT O CHOCOLATE DURING THE WAR,

MCKAIN WOULD BAKE HIS, big, hard oatmeal raisin monstrosities, AND WITH A TIGHT SMILE, START FIRING THEM JUST A LITTLE TOO HARD INTO AN (whoops cap stick) into an Obama crowd, saying "I hate war...EAT ME"

Obama? he would say he WOULD have baked the cookies, but the dough (which was bad) was leaving, so he was GOING to leave because it was leaving, and, well, you get the point. So he never actually left, or baked any cookies.

AND, Gala, love the way you deep-sixed Gilligan and replaced a perfectly GREAT blob with some drivel about cookies, anchored by an idiotic defense...of MARZIPAN.

Finis.

Mot

Anonymous said...

If you squeezed a pea-sized amount of Crest onto a chocolate chip, it would taste like a York Peppermint Patty. The End?

Anonymous said...

the end.

Drano, do you really use Crest? Isn't that a P & G product? Isn't that the devil company. Do you have pentagrams and little goats and sharp knives in your house???

OMG.

El fin.

Angela Atkinson said...

I'm curing Mot of his chronic lastworditis.

I'm the boss. It's my blob.

This is stupid. You are stupid.

THE REAL END. Period.

Anonymous said...

I use Tom's of Maine. tee hee. And I believe the correct Peppermint Patty combo, Drano, is a Hershey Kiss and Dentyne original flavor gum (at the same time). Or have you already forgotten?! Was that the girls' Easter candy we were eating? Oops.

Anonymous said...

THEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENNNNNNNNNNNND.

Anonymous said...

Jason SuperSmile for me, but Mot, some pyramid scheme Meilaluca (spelling?) company rep told me that it was there goal to P & G out of business. Don't they make everything? Ok.