
Instead of trying to figure out what day I was on, I've decided that we need a change, a change to a more educational system. For the remainder of my days, I'm going to title my blobs with a scrambled word that represents an ordinal system of thoughts or beliefs. The first one who posts a correct response gets a grand prize.
RULES
Rule #1: You cannot submit the word to internet unscramble sites. Big brother is watching.
Rule #2: You must estimate the degree of competitiveness you felt when you realized this was going to be a contest. And admit this to your blobmates.
Rule #3: You must then estimate how much self-loathing you felt when you realized you what a ridiculously competitive sod you are. And admit publicly.
Enough levity. Loved all the comments to yesterday's insecure blob -- throwing logs on the fire. Great way to put it, Mot. And you, Rando (....Rando??). The "greatly and gently" line -- poetic-al. And finally Arctis. Blob with the bathwater?! Second City, here she comes!
So this blob is homage to my maties. Smart. Funny. Positive. Loving. Fun. What more could you want??
I'm grateful, Oprah, for my friends. Amen.

4 comments:
Asking for intentions today from blobmates for an offer for $420,000 for our house with no strings attached.
It's WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!
Let me be the first to say that your contest is stoopid! If I went to a word-unscramble-website I would then have to find out what an "ordinal system of thoughts and beliefs" is. Well, as I have said before, I am no Julie Moss!! I will not hit the wall and then poop my pants (inside joke, see what you get when you google that!). Instead I will begin to use the word orcciprna as I see fit. Gala, you know you will be sorry for this! It's going to be friggin' calamitous, man! Levity aside, I will say a prayer for the sale of the house. I love how specific you are, so does God! Love, Radno
I second Drano. Stupid contest, stupid contest. Isn't your blob about FEELING? So, why do we have to think? My brain hurts. Why did Zola trip me? I skinned my knee. It hurts! Wahhhhhhhhhh...
Oh, and I am intending the offer at 1:19 PM.
Love,
Mot
Why, it's Capricorn, of course. Me, competitive? Maybe. Ashamed of it - no way! Actually the only reason I tried is because you other LOSERS didn't. In your FACE! (I hope the playful tone is coming across in cyberspace...)
I am in fact a Jumble addict. If Dan really wants to piss me off he writes them in the paper before me. Does that make me competitive? No, just selfish. Not sure if many people know about my Jumblediction, so let's leave it that way, okay?
Gala, the offer's coming, I KNOW it. I was thinking it was going to be $429,000 though.
And Drano, I DID google that, and found out that Julie Moss pooped her pants on live TV running in a triathlon in 1982. You can find out a lot of other shit here: http://capnjonconnors.com/funnypoop.html. An excerpt from the site's 2003 SURVIVAL GUIDE TO TAKING A DUMP AT WORK:
WALK OF SHAME
Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. Can be avoided with the use of a COURTESY FLUSH.
OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER
A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out of the Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out of the Closet pooper before entering the bathroom.
Why do we keep talking about shit? Is it time to let shit go?
Post a Comment