Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day 1..........Galadriel calls for help from her blob-mates...........she is envisioning a go-ahead from the Town of Elizabeth for the master plan job.  She will find out in the next day or two that RRC has been awarded the job -- need help from blob-mates seeing Galadriel with money in her pocket.  No more mooching off of friends -- OOPS - neggie thought, begone!!

Will update post later on this afternoon, but NEED YOUR HELP NOW, BLOBMATES!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am envisioning Galadriel with money OVERFLOWING from her pockets, her wallet, even her granny-purse! And these are fifties & hundreds we're talking about here. She's driving a new car - and it's not a rental!

I envision Galadriel eating caviar, olives and escargot (double yum) on the deck of a grand cruise ship, surrounded by handsome playas in tuxedos, real James Bond-types. She has brought along her laptop so she can work on the Town of Elizabeth's downtown master plan.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what arctis said! You go girl! That's positive, isn't it? Oh wait, that's sarcastic? Well, there is no place for that here. Man, this is going to take practice. I'm feeling weak, sad, listless...................
Granny purse, tee, hee!

Angela Atkinson said...

"Me", you're officially dubbed "Adron." Arctic and I decided for you yesterday.

And when Tommy posts, he shall be "Thamos". (can you believe that, anagramatically, he ONLY has one psyeudonym??

BUT, looking at it positively, it's very Hellenic-sounding.

Methinks I feel myself evolving into "Gladriel". Was the suggestion of Thamos. Thoughts, BMs?

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should refer to your blob-mates as BM's. Too potty. Is b-mates too much to type? And I'm not buying that Thamos is it for OMBFF. What about Mast Ho? Or SatOhm? Or Hasmot? Or Asthom? (my personal favorite is of course Mast Ho - it sounds like a rapper name)

Here's your visual image for the day - you are a giant, old palm tree next to the ocean. You have weathered many hurricanes in which other trees have broken and died. How? By being flexible. By allowing yourself to bend literally down to the earth, back and forth as the wind may blow you, but all the while keeping your roots firmly planted deep in the earth. When the storm blows over (and they always do) - there you are, still alive and stronger than ever for weathering the storm.