Monday, February 11, 2008

Day 6: To Drive....or Not to Drive?


I'm proud of my crowd.  You're ALL right.  Except the part about pugs being living beings.  They are nasty, demonic creatures who need exorcising.  Wait!  I meant exercising.  

Woo!  Party.  Friday night.  Exorcism theme!  After Dan and Crista leave.

Serious stuff, here we go.  Just my thoughts -- love the dialog girls.  

The Tao, God, Abba, the Inner Self, Allah, Yahweh.  Aren't they all the same, and it's inside every one of us?   I think we have direct access to this wisdom, if we shut up long enough to listen.

But it can't be a passive deal.  It's not sitting back and flowing with the river of life, thinking that the "universe" will balance our checkbook or find us a date or even cure our cancer.  It's about co-creation -- we're an active partner in the venture, not a hitchhiker.

So, Arctis, I see people sitting back thinking that the "universe" is in the driver seat, and that they don't have to do anything but ask to stop to go to the bathroom.  I think God (Allah, Tao) expects more from us.  He/she says "HEY!  I'll team up with you, but you gotta WANT to be on my team, and you have to bring something to the table.  Even if it's just willingness."   That's the genius of the free will part.

That "something" could be something as easy as desire, thought, and intention.  Which, if it's aligned with the Tao (replace with your favorite deity), moves mountains.

That's how I see it working.  Perfectly.  Every time.  It's co-creation, it's expansion, it's more, not less.  It's beautiful.  Don't you think?

No comments: